Re: [Harp-L] O, Come All Ye Faithful played in three positions on diatonic

I would say the 1st one is played on a C harp in 12th position, the 2nd on
a Bb in 2nd position, and the 3rd on a Low F in 1st position.

The 1st one seemed the hardest for me, as I really don't play anything in
12th, although I have attempted it a few times.

Ken H in OH