[Harp-L] Clint Hoover & Lil Rev

Dear Harp-L friends,

My name is Lil Rev, i am a member of the list, though i don't post often,
I stay up to date with all of your discussions.

I recently returned from a 10 day tour of NJ, MD and PA, where i had the
great honor of sharing the stage with Clint Hoover who is now living in
Pittsburgh.

Clint joined me for a gig that i did for The Steel City Ukuleles ( a
ukulele club)  held at The Wilkins Community Center.

His playing was inventive and tasteful, equally adept at Jazzy Chromatic
lines, swing, blues and old time stuff. Though the group that hosted the
event was a ukulele focused group, Clint blew everyone away and made a ton
of new fans and possibly students! LOL.

I know there are many Clint Hoover fans on the list and i am just writing
to say he's alive and well, and sounding better than ever.

Here is a link to a live radio show we did in Pittsburgh if any of you are
interested.

http://neighborhoodvoices.org/live-music-mark-lil-rev-revenson

Harp-fully,

Lil Rev