[Harp-L] Head Cutting

Find another church? That's thing! It`s not at my church it`s at other
churches.like on evening programs or musicals.It started with me being only
asked to come do solo`s.I guess it caught or is caughting on now they want
me to sit in the whole service. Maybe its an intimidation thing; its not
common to blow harp in church Around Memphis TN. Oh buy the way will be in
st Louis this Sunday performing with my little group starts  6pm on  4557
Dr Luther King