[Harp-L] heated discussions (not a topic for list discussion)

Preface, this is an announcement not the beginning of a list discussion.
Do not reply publicly to this post.  You can reply to me privately.

Sure fine go for it but remember read carefully the words of your fellow
subscribers before replying, don't put words in the mouth's of others and
never ever ascribe motive or call each other names.  Oh and watch those
straw man arguments, lots of that going around lately.

Patient clear communication is key to a civil posting environment, assume
the best of your fellow listers, not the worst.  I'm currently spending
way too much time reading posts and pondering what's over a line and
what's not.  My patience is wearing thin.  Please don't kill an
interesting set of topics with acrimony and meta.

Thanks, harp-l-listowner