 "Silly" to you. What can I say....

P.S. Bob, why are you displeased about this new break through for your instrument? Why does it apparently annoy you? I'd be interested...

Bill

On Monday, November 3, 2014 9:01 AM, The Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It is easy to find songs like "Crazy" that are very difficult for diatonic to play "chromatically".

No one is claiming that diatonic can do EVERYTHING. These type of challenges are kinda silly.

So, I am throwing in my hat by saying, "OK. You win, Bill".

-----Original Message-----
From: william price <promultis33@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Nov 3, 2014 8:33 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Copyright Law

Hi Bob, I filed a utility a patent on the method I invented for playing the diatonic
harmonica. Before I filed I had a patent search performed in order to see if
anyone else had ever filed something that could be construed as an infringement.
The patent search revealed that no  conflicting patent existed.  The whole step method has made me the worldâs most versatile diatonic harmonica
musician. Now you didn't hear me say Iâm the worldâs best diatonic harmonica
musician, butif versatility is a necessary criterion for determining who is the
best, then I will have to be considered the front runner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmTNbQ9AlEU&list=UU8f0zosDGs3AMEL3_nkDi1Q I can play what no one else can by simply using two diatonic harmonicas tuned a
full step apart on the chromatic scale. Now Iâm not claiming to be the best in
all genres What  I am claiming to be is: âthe worldâs most versatileâ, due to
the whole step method. I can play more songs than anyone else, without torturing
reeds. After a certain point the bend becomes a virtual torture chamber. My
method prevents torture while still allowing the sweet bends we all love. Split
hairs if you want to, but arguing only holds the instrument that we love back
from substantial progress. My method allows more convincing deliveries simply by
using standard diatonic harmonicas tuned a full step apart. Letâs start with a challenge: I challenge ANYONE to play âCrazyâ on their 10
hole diatonic harmonica. Post it, and Iâll post mine. Any takers? Couple your
diatonic harmonicas and be among the worldâs most Versatile. Thanks for the post
Bob. Bill Price On Sunday, November 2, 2014 9:57 PM, Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I have a friend who is a patent attorney. I asked him about copyrighting
teaching methodologies, Here's what he said, "Copyright is for literary and artistic works but not for methodologies.  A
Utility patent would be what you want, but patenting teaching methodologies is a
hard sell with the USPTO." -Bob Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher
w: bobjcohen.com
t: #itsabobworld