[Harp-L] Re: Update on Slim's Custom Case order

I note from recent activity on Slims Face book page that he seems to be
moving into making guitar cases. Maybe the harmonica community is getting
too difficult for him to work in. I just hope that his prospective axe
playing clients are aware of his delivery/quality issues. I am unable to
post any comment on his FB page since he blocked me some time ago,
obviously he doesn't want the truth out there.
Just out of interest where are you from Michael Rubin as all the
dissatisfied customers I have had contact with are from outside the UK.
Slim appears to think that if you are not UK resident he has some sort of
immunity!