Re: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method for Overbending

Is it just me, or is Neil actually not answering Joe's question at all?

-----Original Message-----
From: Harmonicology [Neil Ashby] <harmonicology@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Joe Spiers <harpwrench@xxxxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Nov 1, 2014 5:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method for Overbending

Joe:

The Hole-4, 5, 6 overblow will work easily with an unmodified harp; I have added
a statement pertaining to the hole-1 problem (gap adjustment is often needed)
but the same tilt and directions work even for overdraws.

Remember that the D#/Eb can be obtained on hole-4 and will often work wherever
the lower octave D#/Eb was scored.

/Neil (" https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004575466934 ")