[Harp-L] RE: Squeal Killer update

Thanks for the info Maurice. I have been thinking seriously about one of these since I first heard about them. What little I've read about them is usually paired with a Bassman or other higher power rig, so I'm anxious to hear how it works with the Princeton, which is more the type of amp I use. I prefer smaller amps 'cause I usually play small clubs and if I need more volume, I just mic to the PA. My current main amp is a self-built 6L6SE amp from the design on Lone Wolf's websight. It's an awesome sounding amp and is fairly good about feedback, but I'd love to be able to crank it. The wattage might be a tad more than a Princeton, but not much and it has a Weber 10A125-O speaker. I tried the Lone Wolf anti-feedback unit, but didn't like what effect it had on the tone of the amps I tried it with. You said the Squeal Killer changed the tone, but I'm unsure what you mean by that, with what else you say about it. Do I understand correctly that it is a bit
 crunchier? That I could handle, 'cause I'm always after that low end growl. I may be buying a SqK real soon and would love to be confident about wanting to keep it. Thanx in advance for any answer.
Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton, Ohio