[Harp-L] Spiral Terms

The complexities involved in this discussion and professional disagreement
on how SPIRAL should be labeled and referred to in âPOSITIONâ playing
illustrate precisely why I donât use the phrases when marketing SPIRAL
harps.

A very small number of instrumentalist out there have the theoretical
knowledge of Robert Hale and Winslow and among that group harmonica players
would be a percentage of near molecular (Tiny) proportions.

With the exception of the few who are intently following this thread, most
harp players would describe 1st Position as what happens when you mostly
blow on a harp.

I stay away from the position nomenclature on SPIRAL and just use typical
scale terms.

I was incorrect in saying that positions donât apply, but for most
including me I think it is just too confusing.

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*
*(210) 445-6600*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com

Seydel Repair:  http://1623customharmonicas.com/repair-services/