Re: [Harp-L] Delay boxes or pedals

Here is a video of Nic Clark playing the Memphis Mini amp with a touch of
delay from an MXR Carbon Copy Pedal.  The MM amp does not need much
delay,if any.  Lots of overtones swirling around in the tone make it sound
phat.  Nic uses three different mics here:  My 1959 Shure 440SL "Silver
Bullet," a new Shure SM57, and an EV 660.  All three sound great.

http://youtu.be/6pS5VjTyVqw

-RIck Davis