[Harp-L] custom tuned reed-plates
- To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] custom tuned reed-plates
- From: Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 14:55:49 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=y9p7HkwHxPe+YET+GqQWIIoqLPPMkx0DozFlc5q2N5Y=; b=Jhi1dozkbVoSUuJhQvxL6JUsfAQMROcA1rW1I4V64I+NU6sZMhyq+bWnbHc+F43co/ M8sWVcC96QTHmlaKgP3iff47w0Zt9vJZRZSw9TfaunAJAYeWd0D5BdgzMXlcTw/z7wOd iP00CgpyUdTYo7ILAPIGup0V/3aekGrqN1lJco3NA5ZKOAVff8I+TILrTI7a69uTQuvF IQNL5DCF/i+wp27yX2i2QHUQ1dpsO4fNQ9GkNB5BHz59BXhYm8DGXb3rM70nEn7PUeul Je4icXpC0ozkPywJxJKu75EuVfrklKVpAWv2919FEGIXHByQQi13E/AXYCz28nBhsVqp C2VA==
Has anybody here built their own custom tuned reed plates from Hohner
plates and reeds? That is, you buy the plates and the reeds and rivet the
right Hohner reed for the tuning in each slot. I am limiting the question
to Hohner because: (1) I know that they produce the reed stock to do this
for (probably) their entire line of harps and (2) They use rivets.
Seydel has the reed stock for doing a wide selection of custom tunings only
for their Deluxe Model.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and