[Harp-L] re: Positional Thinking

And so do I. Not only in blues contexts but I often try to extrapolate the chord/arpeggiating possibilities from those eight positions that I use.

There are downsides to it, if you let it rule you completely, but at times you can sound extremely nifty with rather a little technical input. (Think "Don Les".)
/Martin