[Harp-L] re: lurkers
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] re: lurkers
- From: Warren Bee <wbharptime2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:55:16 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jZjLYoH8ep2UQgSY/UblNXHIvl1jIxPLJEjhrOTm3Fw=; b=INhmz2fnncSqPQp0kIVuR1vZMoCBp7enf1tbViaB5L+eQYSl6Yt24Nwis3G3T1rJI8 xWSWs7Xhs8Fbf75CrsNCxmoZmJvkYYUGxpaZMjmEGCPFSZ0h7B0gZafuYbyNDy8Ckhea 3v9rOweFlzLuowbAAjoHNptBDXMjUp5tfmBk6dJQfjNb1IyrYzkL/xGfk9wsbv9BAqCk ZB4yW1CPK7ta0yMAzDvpOoVZ0l/1OTpstm/B0dWA5Znpl/3ZylM84Xnzoikgme2CuhQk zNXPgaRkpaUyGVaxi/HcpUnxFZzJgXpDgodEWDcG0LXBbmqw8GPyZMXg1KLiC0nRUHHe JBwg==
a response to my earlier post.... much food for thought for all of us here
on this harmonica playground....
Thank you for saying this.....
I have posted maybe three time on this list, twice my comments were replied
to in a way that made me feel stupid or that I had no business saying
anything. I feel its safer if I just read and keep my thoughts to myself.
I'm not a pro player .... I just enjoy playing the basic diatonic
harmonica. I joined this group to hopefully learn and glean from the
experience expressed here. And I do feel like I benefit from what I read. I
like to believe that the harmonica community is one of the friendliest
groups I've ever been blessed to be a part of, and in most of my encounters
I have not been disappointed.... everyone has been kind accommodating, and
friendly. But in this list twice I have encountered the other side. The
last post I sent, I felt kinda "diss-ed" by a responder...
I know I shouldn't let those few affect me so much, but I guess Im a little
sensitive that way. So, I will continue to keep reading. Maybe at some time
I will feel safe enough again to post a thought or idea or ask a question.
Until then.... Happy Harping :-)
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and