[Harp-L] "harp-l lurkers"

I just want to give a shout out to the silent members of this
harmonica forum. I appreciate the off-line emails that I receive after many
of my posts. I think all of us need to remember that there are many many
more watching than participating here. I encourage all posters to think
about this fact as they question, share, pontificate etc.. I also encourage
the silent ones to speak out on occasion. No question is too silly. No
opinion (harmonica related) invalid. You quiet ones out number us big
mouths by a wide margin. Your thoughts and words are of equal value
to anybody else's. Keep it real in this hood. Don't be bashful!

wb