Re: [Harp-L] chrom tuning
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] chrom tuning
- From: Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:04:06 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Ghz8U64vaBJcnrzydyBM3imO9vLtd3hqfYtdFqf7AY8=; b=kwslp4LShlG/KYHxwwJt+lBNWVLJy9QdT7ePAynFVWFDv6QLPDPiYBrXXklP6+SGB7 UnymK5/auvQRW94XU+WiaR/cOEct6PyxZVekB9YW4ks/bup32q3QgpiBf1VkAEPb1LzY SIuM81Crv1hfjljjqIwLNc9TjZZYvSYcdHRZ1sYpNLLLKOzh+2dONHfH6ZUVNzMP4o1i 2lgO37lQrrYGQC0WezUKZYz8w+Taq33NG/66HBba57DEioOKh73Jck6lLxzQPaVRdgeV gx59TGCHOhszB1vEM5JU5OUhK01S/mxXt4uCRdipikUf8aIKNPmGG30QYjsv1Qb/hjMF HQNw==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAOn7XaPfx7QrkECf0kjV783azTWNDrMpTxDZbUEww-p2+GwTTQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
If it were not for the large excursions that must be made to play most
intervals that (or a bit more compact version) would work very well. No
slide so far less air leakage!
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:48 AM, rex <rexg4@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 13, 2014 11:58:43 AM UTC-5, Music Cal wrote:
>> For those of you that think that one tuning is as good as the next I ask
>> you this: Would you tune a piano like the solo-tuned chromatic harmonica?
>> Some have tuned a chromatic like a piano.
> Fully chromatic. No repeating notes.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and