Re: [Harp-L] chrom tuning

Phil

Many instruments are tuned so that the same patterns based on an octave
range can be repeated in a new octave. That does not make them tuned "like
a piano" unless what you mean by "like" is that they share some small set
of features.

But you did not answer my question. Would you put redundant notes on a
keyboard? Would you reverse the pitch pattern as you go from right to left
a once per octave?

Daniel