[Harp-L] RE: Mancini Tribute- CX-12 and Orchestra

Thanks to all for the kind words,it's quite gratifying to hear from folks
who know what they are talking about. This 5 minute gig really was fun.
Rob, the original arrangement was by Calvin Custer, who did alot of cool
arrangements of Movie scores, Pop classics,etc..
When the conductor, Evans Haile, and I got together, he tweaked the
arrangement to feature a solo instrument.
Inerestingly, Mr. Custer did not include "Moon River' in this arrangement,
but I did get to play it at a private "Patrons of the Orchestra" cocktail
party last week. ;-)
-Ed