[Harp-L] Richter+

I used to delve into these alternate tuning discussions, but after all
these years, I've found verbal or written discussion of the merits and
deficiencies of various tunings without demonstrative example isn't usually
worth the effort.  Better to just wait for a truly interested someone to
hear something extraordinary and ask "How did you do that?"     There are
plenty of examples of me playing various alternate tunings on YouTube.   If
you hear anything you like I'm happy to explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5un0JAkWoc