Re: [Harp-L] re:Richter+ tuning

Speaking of tunings and markets for them. If Seydel would expand their reed
stock so that I could get my chromatic harp tuning (augmented starting on
low E) then I would be a Seydel customer for life. Hello Seydel!!!

It's pity that Hohner does not offer alternate tunings. It is also a pity
that Hohner discontinued the 260 as it is a great harp for an augmented
tuning - 10 holes and 3 1/3 octaves.

There is a reason that "solo tuning" is referred to as "silly tuning" by
many in the chromatic harp biz.

Daniel