Re: [Harp-L] RE: Problem when playing harps not in C

Speaking of playing various key diatonics, what harps do folks generally play in terms of standard keys vs the lower octave models?  For instance, I feel like my standard D harp is a world of difference in breath approach compared to the Bb or even my C harp.  I can't imagine what it feels like to play an F harp, a minor third higher.

Jordan

Jordan Feldman
One Source Assoc.
443-721-0788