[Harp-L] Richter+ Tuning ( or Paddy Richter tuning

After reading the website that was mentioned I did put a message on my blog. It says that I offer that tuning for free on all my harps as well most of the other tunings!
Please check:
http://benboumanharmonica.com/blog/

Kindest regards/met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com