Re: [Harp-L] Hardwood Harmonicas

 Hey all! Don Makowski here from Erie,PA. My first post, yup lurker. I do enjoy
reading and have learned much here so thanks!
 Paul, I own some of the Hardwood Harmonicas and find them very enjoyable to
play. I am still a beginner, only been playing for a year and a half but have
been a musician all my life and I know good tone when I hear it. These harps
have a very warm sound and the feel of the harp itself with the beautiful wood
covers is amazing. I really like the design of the protruding mouthpiece and the
round holes too. When I first got these I played nothing else for months! I do
own one prototype also. It has M & M Harmonica Parts Co. USA and 4 hearts
engraved on the top cover. The only difference from the production models that I
can see is that the bottom cover of the prototype has less clearance from the
reedplate.
 A fella by the name of Chuck Robinson who owns Digital Machine in Beullton,
California was the owner of the company that made these. They are no longer in
business and will not return my calls or E-Mails. That's too bad. These are
great harps!
Later,
Don