[Harp-L] Selling Peavey Transformer 112

Hi all,

The "you can never have too much gear" thread reminded me that I have too much gear.  Among my excess gear is an absolutely pristine Peavey Transformer 112 with all accessories (but not including the original box) and V2 chip (which adds FX like pitch shifting to the Transformer's considerable onboard FX arsenal).  This amp also includes 16 amp and FX modeled patches that I programmed into it myself.  (Some of them even sound pretty good.)

Peter Ruth has testified on this list on a number of occasions to his love for this amp, and it's a very nice piece indeed.  But the fact is that I've never used it since I became enamored of the Digitech RPs, and there is no good reason for me to be hogging it when someone else could be putting it to good use.

I will sell this amp for the best offer over $300, plus shipping within the continental USA (to be determined when I know the buyer's address).  If you're interested, contact me offlist. I'll put this up on eBay in a couple of weeks if I haven't sold it by then.

I suspect I have more gear that qualifies as "too much," so stay tuned for other offers.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick