Re: [Harp-L] Replacement Reeds Question

In most instances you should be able to replace reed plates with those for the same make/model harp.  The economics of mass production favor the use of one comb design for different keys of the same make/model harp.

The global scope of your question makes it difficult to give a yes/no answer.   Somewhere there could be a contrary case. You don’t give the make/model of the harp in question or even whether it is a diatonic or chromatic.

Vern