Re: [Harp-L] Problem when playing harps not in C

Learn the song over again in a different key. As you acquire differently keyed harmonicas I expect you will experience this cognitive dissonance again. Sounds as if you are pitch literal. Playing scales might help. What works for me is to learn a song in a different key and once I have it in several they all seem to follow. Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White, learned it from Pat Ramsey outside of a bar in Tallahassee FL. I learned it in E, I had a very difficult time moving it to a differently keyed harmonica. Ultimately it was just starting over with the new key as if it were a new song. Twinkle twinkle sounds ideal for this exercise. fjm