Re: [Harp-L] Johnston or Johnson

On Wednesday 30 April 2014 17:51:26 Music Cal wrote:
> About 3 years ago I tried to find a good description of harmonica
> reed physics. I was not able to find a single article that provided
> a classical description (Newtons second law differential equation)
> of the system. Does anybody know of such a description available?
> If none exists are there any physicists, mathematicians, or
> engineers here that would like to work on such a project with me (a
> physicist)?

Not sure if that helps you: Klaus Rohwer a german physicist worked on
things like this in the past and published some interesting stuff on
his homepage. Though everything is in german the graphics and videos
are interesting even without the text. Check his homepage starting
from here:

http://www.klausrohwer.de/privat/hobbies/muha/muhapubl/muhaphys.htm

You could surely contact him via email and i'm pretts sure he can also
speak english ;)

--
GruÃ,Frank