Re: Subject: [Harp-L] sax-trumpet cross training

I actually began my foray into music with an ocarina (age 6 1/2). At 9 I got a Marine Band. But that was run over by a street car. At 12 1/2 I got a chromatic. At 16 I tried clarinet. At 21, trumpet. At 25, guitar. At 31 I tried sax and at 36, flute. And at 43 accordion. The easiest was trumpet and if not for the 1989 Camp Hill prison riot, where my face was shattered, I would probably still play it. I have NO formal training and picked up everything OJT (on the job training).

So, what happened was that master Kip wrote me a long message off list and explained it all to me in detail. And He was correct. It's all my fault. lolol

smo-joe