Subject: [Harp-L] sax-trumpet cross training
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Subject: [Harp-L] sax-trumpet cross training
- From: JON KIP <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 22:25:31 -0700
- In-reply-to: <201405020333.s423XilT007626@harp-l.com>
- References: <201405020333.s423XilT007626@harp-l.com>
> Have any sax or trumpet players found their "horn" background/techniques helpful to playing harp?
I'd say they all have. How could it not?
player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle except my nephew's has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and