Re: [Harp-L] Question about harps played by Bobby Darin

I had only looked at the one video, Midnight Special, thanks for the uploaded images. The dark comb is only dark on the ends like a Marine Band. Maybe I'm missing something but all of those harmonicas look like they're standard 1896 Marine Bands to me. I'm not seeing any rounded edges and I'd discount the colours of objects on stages because stages are lit for effect and chromed harmonica covers reflect. fjm