Re: [Harp-L] Reed plates: Seydel and Lee Oskar

The Seydel cover plates will fit the Lee Oskars... you will need to use the original LO screws/nuts.

I have used the original 1847 cover plates on some LO harps that I switched out with the full-length Seydel cover plates (like on the Blues Sessions), and they are MUCH more comfortable than the pointy edges of the LO cover plates.

The hole spacing on the Seydels is wider, so the reed plates will not fit the LO.

Ken H in OH