Re: [Harp-L] MUSICIAN INTEGRITY

Yes & yes. As a mere paramecium in a gigantopithicus world, I have NO influence on anything. So when something is not my cup of Darjeeling, I use the only tool available to me. ... Boycott. ...Which I exercise daily. As a state employee, I had to maintain an 'no opinion' status. Which otherwise may have been taken as a reflection of the state's policies.

smo-joe