Re: [Harp-L] MUSICIAN INTEGRITY

A semi famous musician friend of mine who has been on Conan OBrian many times and has had mainstream success with big companies using his songs in prime time ads, turned down a McDonalds commercial license agreement for one of his songs because he is Vegan.

We've turned down a few gigs we didn't believe in their political viewpoint, or if they had a really crappy PA - lol.

Follow your conscience!

Ross
www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPhone