[Harp-L] where to begin with bluegrass harp?

Thanks for all the replies on my bluegrass harp question. Now... does anyone have a suggestion for a simple song that I could start learning with a "fiddle line" style of harp and a couple with a chugging style of harp.  At best I'm an early stages intermediate ( just implementing tongue blocking) so something early would be good.  Any tab that would accompany would be good. Thanks again for all the help.
Bob Piscura