re: [Harp-L] questions about kalamazoo model 1 and 2

Hey, Billy

That cross bar was only included on some Kalamazoo’s - they broke very easily and I think the factory later just deleted it altogether. It is not needed for strength, so OK to take it out. It does increase the vulnerability of the speaker to a small degree - so avoid kicking the amp in the front!

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions