[Harp-L] Richard Hunter performing in Milan, Italy with Lowlands on April 5

Hi all,

Iâm doing a gig in Milan, Italy at Spazio Teatro 89 on the night of April 5 with Ed Abbiatti and his band Lowlands. Itâs an all-acoustic show in (Iâm told) a big theatre, and itâs going to be recorded and videoâd, so there should be some cool stuff to see and hear afterwards (like an âUnpluggedâ DVD). Iâm spending a few more days in Milan after that to record a few more songs with Ed and Lowlands for the next record. I've played on every record Edâs made with this group, and itâs cool to be part of that history.

I'm taking the Digitech RP360XP with me for this gig instead of my RP500, which is my current go-to RP device.  You can find out why here:
http://www.hunterharp.com/?p=1486

Thanks and regards, Ricahrd Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick