Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Standard vs. Suzuki Bluesmaster?

Most people would " guess " Brass to be a yellowish or golden color while Bronze is generally
Reddish .....there are lots of different alloys added for hardness or corrosion resistance
But ....I don't think the difference would be recognizable to the ear.

Mike Wilbur