Re: [Harp-L] My New Site is open...jon kip

Since Jon Kip got me thinking about the great Tommy Morgan…..

I thought this would be fun to post……it's a fascinating look at the LA studio scene in the 60's!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3f6ZKQ_ffo

and Tommy plays the 1st Bass Harp Solo on a Pop Record…pretty cool…

you also have cats like Barney Kessel on 12 String Electric and Glen Campbell on Banjo….looks like fun…..

best,
Rob P