[Harp-L] Re: www.modernbluesharmonica.com down?

Hi,

since a few days I can not access modernbluesharmonica (from germany). Is this a general problem?

I finally could resolve the problems. MBH was (and still is) not listed in the DNS of my provider. So a ping did not work because the web address could not be resolved. Setting the DNS server to another one like OpenDNS or the Google DNS cured the problem. So if someone else might have problems to access MBH this could be the problem...

Best regards
Peter