Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Introducing myself

Hi Eliza,

welcome to the list….I agree too, Winslow has written THE best instructional book for our little instrument and I highly recommend it to all level players….

as you are seeing, a WIDE variety of players are here and always very helpful so happy harping…..

since you are  huge MY FAIR LADY FAN, I thought you'd enjoy my little Chromatic solo on this version of
"Wouldn't it be Loverly",-)

Here you go Ms. Doolittle…..hope you like a more updated version,-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg9DojalwCQ

welcome…
all the best,
Rob Paparozzi