Re: [Harp-L] 270 Brass Comb?

I have a comb made from porous bronze. (basically same as brass). I  L O V E  it. Most people can tell when I use it. Mine IS louder. But I don't think it is really that much more so. Important thing for me was to cut voids throughout the comb in places where it wouldn't hurt anything. Otherwise the comb ALONE will weigh well over a pound. MY 270 weighs 14.5 ounces total.

smokey-joe