[Harp-L] Seydel Deluxe Combs

I've finished writing programs for the Seydel Deluxe comb as well to make them from corian, acrylic, and metal. I'll need to machine some test combs for these programs as well. But hopefully I'll have them on the site with the 280 combs very soon. These will be for the standard non-HFC Deluxe. I will also start offering combs for the 270 Deluxe from all three materials as well.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.facebook.com/blowyourbrassoff