[Harp-L] Toots Montage of appreciation….

I made up a little Picture "Montage" from TOOTS pics off the web since he retired last week, wishing him all the best…

I had to make up 2 Videos, as the first one using HIS Music was blocked in certain countries by you tube because of legal use issues:

This is with his Music with 2 songs I Love! (Shadow of your Smile & Hard to Say Goodbye)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx-PcSEPb9M

incase you can't view that one depending on your location, here is the same "Montage" with MY Music, I tried to pick some that HE influenced my playing on…..anyway hope you enjoy…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QBBGkK2fY0

Thank You for all the great Music, Smiles and Tears Mr. Thielemans…….we will miss your performances but at least I went to many and have fond memories of them….feel better in your retirement Toots!

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi