[Harp-L] Videos Marble Tones live in the UK 2014

Hi all

I'm very happy that some people took 14 videos when I played with the Marble Tones in the UK.
We played as a trio in The Old Neptune in Whitstable. No drummer because of the neighbors  :-))
So we decided a frist time ever trio gig, double bass, guitar and harmonica. I played the harmonica through the PA system , using the vocal mic... very few hand effects , pure harp sound.
We had big fun and the audience loved the music , also because of the low volume!!

here you can find the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjhbH0_mV40&list=RDUjhbH0_mV40#t=10

Enjoy our (semi) acoustic gig !

Kindest regards/met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.com
www.customharmonicashop.nl ( for EU )
www.harmonicainstituut.nl