[Harp-L] ear trumpet labs mic site

So Trip Henderson had my attention with the Edwina, a large diaphragm condenser microphone that is feedback resistant and works in a stage setting. What I found on the ear trumpet site is a treasure trove of superbly played music in video formats. Not much harmonica content, there is a bass harmonica in the Laura Gibson video. It's well played and perfect for the part it's playing. I haven't seen so much good music in one place since I can't remember when. The common theme is acoustic. fjm

http://www.eartrumpetlabs.com/gallery/videos/