Re: [Harp-L] Leather cases

Warren Bee wrote:

...You may want to contact Michelle LeFree. She is on this list often and also
on facebook. Sweet gal who has major talent in leather crafting. Not sure
if she is still at it but I do have one that she made and it is great.
Heavy duty materials and stitched to last a lifetime:-)

Why thanks for the props, Bee! And yes, indeed I've indeed been making leather goods for decades and have been quietly and happily concentrating on harmonica-related accessories for the last couple of years. My work can bee seen here: http://silverwingleather.com/

Right now my most popular cases are my "Compact" line of hybrid leather/plastic 7, 14, and most recently 21-diatonic harmonica cases.

http://silverwingleather.com/2013/08/11/compact-14-economical-hybrid-leatherplastic-case-for-diatonics/

My "Softy Singles" and "Softy Double" cases are also popular. Sort of Cadillac versions of those flimsy "leather" open-ended cases that come with certain harmonicas when they are new, except mine are of quality leather with lids that snap shut. One of my clients recently pointed out that the double harp case also serves as a business card wallet. Perfect for those of us entrepreneurial musicians out looking for gigs.

http://silverwingleather.com/portfolio/110/ (Scroll to bottom of page.)

I just laid in a stash of several different shades of brown and even one in red leather to add to my extensive collection of black garment and upholstery leather that I use for these handy little cases. You do want to truly protect that $100 "Pocket Full Of Soul" that you ~actually~ want to keep handy in your pocket or purse don't ya?

End of blatant self-promotion!

Thanks,

Michelle

PS: Bee has one of my hard-molded single diatonic cases that you scrolled by to see the Softies.