Re: [Harp-L] Marine band

Sorry I can't report on modern day MBs but I can't resist the opportunity to reminisce. I started out with MBs 35 years ago and then switched to SP20s about 10 years later and never looked back. But I still get wistful about those protruding combs. In fact I still have the callouses on my lips. Long live the MB.
Cheers
Mike