Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:20:17 -0500
From: Randy Redington <rwredington@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L]
To: "harp-l@harp-l org" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Last year when I was at a harmonica camp I saw a leather case made by
Jeffrey Spoor at Cumberland Custom Cases. It was beautiful!  Natural
leather with a tweed inset on it. Wish I would have grabbed it when I had
the chance.  I understand he is no longer in business.
Does anyone know if he might start making cases again?

--
*Trip Henderson*
https://soundcloud.com/trip-henderson