[Harp-L] Joy of Toots!

Although he will likely never read this or other well-wishing comments, I have to say...

It's been an humbling honor to have seen, heard, and met Toots Thielemans, (he once even autographed a Renny for us,) but if I see 91, I'll be thrilled to breathe, much less play harmonica! Enormous Cheers and Thanks to you, Toots Thielemans!!! May you be rejuvenated in retirement and blessed with many more years to spend with all of us who have been awed by your musical artistry for decades. You've given SO much for SO long! If anyone deserves a break from it all, it's YOU!!! Enjoy the respite, and know we'll always adore hearing you play again, however long, for as many years as any of us are able. LOVE YOU, TOOTS!!!

Bobbie G

http://www.enca.com/life/toots-thielemans-hangs-his-harmonica