[Harp-L] The Memphis Mini harp amp is now in Europe!

A nice note today from my first customer in France:

"My amp is arrived today : cable and power for 220v in France are OK, it
works, and it sounds !!! I will talk about it to my friends, I'm sure you
will have many other french customers - I'm proud to be in France the first
owner of this little jewel... Un petit monstre avec un gros son, je suis
heureux !"

Thank you Fredric!!

There is no extra charge for the Euro version of the Memphis Mini -- still
$490.  The shipping charge for Frederic's amp to Normandy was $120 via
USPS.  For US buyers in the lower 48 the shipping is only $40 via UPS.

- 5-watts of killer tone from a single-ended Class A circuit
- Hand wired point-to-point on a turret board
- NOS tested US-made 12AU7 preamp tube on new orders
- Ruby 6V6 power tube
- Big iron in the transformers
- Weber Signature 8-inch speaker
- Tru-Tone line out
- Vintage-style tweed cab
- Tone circuit mods designed by master amp tech Bruce Collins

View videos of the amp in action here:
http://youtu.be/31CzrjOJL00
http://youtu.be/4IhoQpFHOjA

Visit our website here:  http://www.memphisbluesamps.com/