RE: [Harp-L] Your favorite harp mic?

I'm a JT-30 guy.  I've got four of 'em, all with CR or CM elements.  Astatic should be my middle name.  My favorite is one that I had chrome-plated by Mr. Microphone.  The chrome plating makes it a little heavier than I would like but I believe it makes the mic more feedback resistant and this particular mic has a warmth and richness that I haven't heard with other mics.   Sometimes I use a fireball V with a wireless rig, which works great and it delivers a terrific clean tone, but I miss the opportunity for hand effects.

John